Printing services for artists, by artists that know the quality you expect.
Here is a run down of the process.
1. You can either purchase prints at a size we offer from the site, or use the Quote form to receive a price on a custom size
2. We will either email a quote to you, or let you know we received your order
3. You either upload a digital file of your art below or mail us the original to scan and color match( for an additional fee)
4. When we receive the art work we will start preparing the art for printing as well as send you an invoice, if you haven't paid through the website. If you are getting a proof sent to you we will also print a proof and send it to you.
5. Once the invoice is paid this will get your prints in the line up to be printed and hand cut.
6. We carefully pack up your prints and original and mail them to you.
*The entire process on average takes between two to three weeks depending on whether or not you are getting a proof sent to you.
Textured: This is the good stuff. High quality archival paper that is equivalent to 90lb watercolor paper. If you are an artist wanting the best quality prints this would be the paper to choose.
Smooth: Lighter weight paper than the textured paper. This would be a good paper to use if you are printing something like a flash sheet.
Use this form for ordering prints
William Turner – a white, 100% cotton paper – guarantees archival standards. The mould-made watercolour paper features a distinct textured surface. With its premium matt inkjet coating William Turner meets the highest industry standards regarding density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
All prints are handled with cotton Acid Free gloves, and hand cut by humans.
Please click here for more info on our printing, and paper info. Or if you would like a quote on a size or quantity that we do not have listed
Submit the form below with the dimensions and quantity of the prints you would like done for a quote for custom sizes. There is a 2 week turnaround time at most after we receive your artwork.
Sending a digital print ready file?
Send us the dimensions for the quote and let us know that you want to send a file and we will send you a link to upload your artwork. Make sure your artwork is the size you would like it printed and is 300 dpi and in RGB color format. If there is any additional work you would like done to the print let us know in the quote email so we can tell you how much everything will be excluding the shipping.
Would you like us to scan and color match your artwork?
We can also scan your images and send you an 8x10 proof and color corrected file for 60.00 dollars for paintings that are 18x24 or under. We will match the colors as close as we can to your original. We are now offering a smooth 255 gsm non archival paper for flash sheets and oversized flash posters only.
Please send you artwork either via UPS or FEDEX (us having your original artwork for reference to color match with our printer is the best way for us to get your prints as close to the original as possible)
After we scan and color match your work would you like an 8x10 proof sent to you?
(if you opt to have a proof sent to you this will add another week on the the printing process due to travel time)
Ready to Upload Your File?
If you're ready to submit your file, please use the form below.